Here is what I see the Brewers lineup being on opening day and this is how I would do it personally.
- Weeks (time to put up or shut up. That wrist should be fully healed)
- Cameron (I think it is really important to be able to have a hitter in the 2 slot who can handle the bat)
- Fielder (I think I would provide him some protection because, if not, he will get the 4 fingered treatment an awful lot)
- Braun (This opens up 2 possibilities. First it gives Prince some needed protection and second it allows Braun to run more)
- Hart (Has some good pop, and has good speed)
- Hall (Hopefully his bat returns with a transition back home to the infield)
- Hardy (solid hitter in the 7 slot and most team would be more than happy with him there)
- Miller (I think especially in the NL you need a guy who knows how to handle the bat so you don't waste at bats in front of the pitcher)
Now, for the first 25 games Cameron will be suspended and I expect Tony Gwynn Jr, to be his primary replacement, however other options are out there. For instance you could move Hart to CF and maybe start Gross in right.